Part Number: SR14H
Description: INTEL SR14H CORE I7-4770S 3.1GHZ 8M LGA1150 CPU
Steps to trouble shoot processors (This is assuming the system has been running up until now).
- Run the appropriate diagnostics test if possible.
- Turn off the system and disconnect the system from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the heatsink from the processor.
- Clean off any thermal paste residue from the heatsink and processor.
- Remove the processor from the socket and observe the processor and processor socket for any debris or bent pins.
- Reseat the processor, reapply the recommended amount of thermal paste to the processor and attach the heatsink.
- Reconnect power to the system and turn on.
- If no POST then it’s possible that the processor is faulty or the system board has failed.
Free Fed Ex/USPS ground shipping on SR14H
- Technician Tested
- The SR14H comes with a 1 Year Warranty
- Quick Shipment on INTEL SR14H CORE I7-4770S 3.1GHZ 8M LGA1150 CPU
If you have any question on the INTEL SR14H CORE I7-4770S 3.1GHZ 8M LGA1150 CPU