Part Number: SR1AQ
Description: INTEL SR1AQ XEON E5-1650 V2 3.5GHZ 12MB 6-CORE 130W LGA2011 CPU
Steps to trouble shoot processors (This is assuming the system has been running up until now).
- Run the appropriate diagnostics test if possible.
- Turn off the system and disconnect the system from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the heatsink from the processor.
- Clean off any thermal paste residue from the heatsink and processor.
- Remove the processor from the socket and observe the processor and processor socket for any debris or bent pins.
- Reseat the processor, reapply the recommended amount of thermal paste to the processor and attach the heatsink.
- Reconnect power to the system and turn on.
- If no POST then it’s possible that the processor is faulty or the system board has failed.
Free Fed Ex/USPS ground shipping on SR1AQ
- Technician Tested
- The SR1AQ comes with a 6 Month Warranty
- Quick Shipment on INTEL SR1AQ XEON E5-1650 V2 3.5GHZ 12MB 6-CORE 130W LGA2011 CPU
If you have any question on the INTEL SR1AQ XEON E5-1650 V2 3.5GHZ 12MB 6-CORE 130W LGA2011 CPU