Dell M399F SLBF7 E5530 QC 2.4GHZ/8MB Processor
**Heatsinks are available if you are adding a processor**
Dell M399F/Intel SLBF7 Specifications:
QPI Speed: 5.86GT/s
Instruction Set: 64 BIT
Cores: 4, QC, Quad Core
Number of threads: Eight
The Intel E5530 processor will support up to 144GB RAM DDR3 800/1066
The Intel SLBF7 will work with the following Dell servers:
Dell PowerEdge R710 Server, Dell PowerEdge R610 Server, Dell PowerEdge R510 Server, Dell PowerEdge R410 Server, Dell PowerEdge T710 Server, Dell PowerEdge T610 Server, Dell PowerEdge T410 Server, Dell PowerEdge M610 Server, Dell PowerEdge M610x Server, Dell PowerEdge M710 Server, Dell PowerEdge M710HD Server
The Dell M399F was manufactured by Intel under there Intel Xeon line of processors. Always replace the DELL M399F SLBF7 E5530 QC 2.4GHZ/8MB PROCESSORwith a genuine Intel part. TC Systems carries the spare Dell M399F in our own warehouse. The DELL M399F SLBF7 E5530 QC 2.4GHZ/8MB PROCESSORis tested to make sure it meets the original specifications. The Dell M399F will be professionally packed in a new box with bubble. Orders placed before 4PM central time for the DELL M399F SLBF7 E5530 QC 2.4GHZ/8MB PROCESSOR normally will ship out the same day the order is placed. The Dell M399F comes with a one year warranty.
Steps to trouble shoot processors (This is assuming the system has been running up until now).
- Run the appropriate diagnostics test if possible.
- Turn off the system and disconnect the system from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the heatsink from the processor.
- Clean off any thermal paste residue from the heatsink and processor.
- Remove the processor from the socket and observe the processor and processor socket for any debris or bent pins.
- Reseat the processor, reapply the recommended amount of thermal paste to the processor and attach the heatsink.
- Reconnect power to the system and turn on.
- If no POST then it’s possible that the processor is faulty or the system board has failed.