INTEL SR1GT XEON E7-8857V2 3.0GHZ 12Core processor
Model: E7-8857 V2
Cores: 12 Core
Max Turbo Frequency: 3.6GHZ
Instruction Set: 64 Bit
Steps to trouble shoot processors (This is assuming the system has been running up until now).
- Run the appropriate diagnostics test if possible.
- Turn off the system and disconnect the system from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the heatsink from the processor.
- Clean off any thermal paste residue from the heatsink and processor.
- Remove the processor from the socket and observe the processor and processor socket for any debris or bent pins.
- Reseat the processor, reapply the recommended amount of thermal paste to the processor and attach the heatsink.
- Reconnect power to the system and turn on.
- If no POST then it’s possible that the processor is faulty or the system board has failed.
Ships From: Edina, MN
Call 952-831-1032 if you have questions on HP SR1GT. Phones are answered Monday thru Friday 7AM to 5PM central time.