Part Number: SR0LC
Description: Intel SR0LC E5-1620 4 Core 3.6GHZ(3.8Ghz Turbo)/10MB Processor
Speed: 3.6GHZ(3.8Ghz Turbo)
Number of Cores: 4
L1 Cache: 1MB
L2 Cache: 10MB
Thermal Design Power (TDP) 130W
The CPU is compatible with DDR3-800, DDR3-1066, DDR3-1333 and DDR3-1600 memory.
Steps to troubleshoot processors (This is assuming the system has been running up until now).
- Run the appropriate diagnostics test if possible.
- Turn off the system and disconnect the system from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the heatsink from the processor.
- Clean off any thermal paste residue from the heatsink and processor.
- Remove the processor from the socket and observe the processor and processor socket for any debris or bent pins.
- Re-seat the processor, reapply the recommended amount of thermal paste to the processor and attach the heatsink.
- Reconnect power to the system and turn on.
- If no POST then it’s possible that the processor is faulty or the system board has failed.
Free Fed Ex/USPS Shipping on SR0LC. The SR0LC is tested by our in-house Technicians. The Intel SR0LC E5-1620 4 Core 3.6GHZ(3.8Ghz Turbo)/10MB Processor comes with a 1 Year warranty. If you have any question on the SR0LC please call 952-831-1032 between 7AM-5PM central standard time.