Part Number: SR1AR
Description: Intel Xeon SR1AR E5-1620 V2 3.7GHz Quad Core LGA2011 CPU Processor
Steps to trouble shoot processors (This is assuming the system has been running up until now).
- Run the appropriate diagnostics test if possible.
- Turn off the system and disconnect the system from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the heatsink from the processor.
- Clean off any thermal paste residue from the heatsink and processor.
- Remove the processor from the socket and observe the processor and processor socket for any debris or bent pins.
- Reseat the processor, reapply the recommended amount of thermal paste to the processor and attach the heatsink.
- Reconnect power to the system and turn on.
- If no POST then it’s possible that the processor is faulty or the system board has failed.
Free Fed Ex/USPS Shipping on SR1AR. The SR1AR is tested by our inhouse Technicians. The Intel Xeon SR1AR E5-1620 V2 3.7GHz Quad Core LGA2011 CPU Processor comes with a 1 Year warranty. If you have any question on the SR1AR please call 952-831-1032 between 7AM-5PM central standard time.