Part Number: H318J
Description: Dell H318J R410/R415 RPS Power supply 500W DPS-500RB-A D500E-SO
Category: Power Supplies
Steps for troubleshooting power supplies
- Run the appropriate diagnostics if possible.
- Identify the faulty power supply by the power supply's status indicator.
- Check to make sure the power cable is securely attached at both ends.
- Reseat the power supply by removing and reinstalling it.
- If the problem persists, replace the faulty power supply with the same type of power supply.
- Replace the power supply distribution unit.
Dell Poweredge R410 power supply status indicators. No light on the power supply means AC power is not present. Green Light AC power is present. Orange light indicates a fault has been detected. Green light indicates power is present and working. Light switching between green and orange indicates mismatched hot plug power supplies.
Free Fed Ex/USPS Shipping on H318J. The H318J is tested by our inhouse Technicians. The Dell H318J R410/R415 RPS Power supply 500W DPS-500RB-A D500E-SO comes with a 1 Year warranty. If you have any question on the H318J please call 952-831-1032 between 7AM-5PM central standard time.